About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


Denim x Bold Prints

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Woke up this morning with the greetings of the pitter-pattering rain, yet again. Such cold weather, really ~! The perfect weather to sleep in... But there I was, preparing to head to work.

Since I was feeling lazy, I just threw on my navy blue maxi dress with bold prints. Good way to brighten up a boring and dark Thursday morning. Then, factoring in the cold weather, I layered my acid washed denim jacket over the whole outfit and wore my trusty Pedro black studded flats.

Overall, I love how denim jackets adds on a certain classy yet edgy feel to outfits. Definitely one of my all-time to go wardrobe essentials! What about yours? (:

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home