About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


Dressing Up With Combat Boots

Wednesday, May 15, 2013



Seems like the rainy season is starting to set in again.. Been raining for the past few days, leaving the weather pretty cool... (:

So, I was out with Nora yesterday for dinner at Cityhall. Since it was raining in the morning, I thought I'd take the chance to wear my Dirty Laundry Combat boots in pewter which I got from Nastygal.com a while back.. (: They've been hiding in the box forever, since I was too lazy to wear it in the humid weather. :/

To show a little contrast to the tough look, I wore an army green dress. And topped it off with a studded distressed denim vest. I wanted to create an edgy, but casual look.

Last but not least, to brighten up the mundane colours, I added a shocking pink bag with gold studs to add a little oopmhhh to the whole outfit! Hope you guys loved it. (: Feel free to comment too! ^^

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home