About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist Review

Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy National Day, fellow Singaporeans ~! (: While at work recently, I found out about something interesting, which I thought would be good to share with you all, especially the girls.

So, I am sure many of you girls have heard of the awesome reviews on this Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist on the skin.... But did you know, that it is useful for frizzy hair as well? As crazy as it sounds, yes, it actually works !

I've always had frizzy hair ever since I rebonded it recently. The ends are literally damaged !! So, I cultivated the habit to carry a hair serum with me, but I forgot about it when I changed bags and was looking through my bag when saw this...

Me being me, I thought to myself, if it helps to hydrate the face, then what about hair? And spritz some on. To my surprise, it really worked !! See the before and after picture ??? (:

Being curious, I looked at then list of ingredients and realised there is rosewater in it... So I googled and found this article: http://makeupandbeauty.com/rose-water-hair-care/ (Check it out !!) So cool right?? You can try it too. (:

Sidetracking a little, I bought some interesting teas at Mark & Spencer last Sunday, during my first trip to JEM. Being a lover of teas, I decided to grab a few to try. Will do a review on these teas soon, so stay tuned. ^^

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home