The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask Review
Saturday, August 10, 2013
In this post, I am to do a review on The Bodyshop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask which I got sometime ago. Been using it on a weekly basis ever since.. (:
Of course, for every product, there are pros and cons. Now, I am going to share it with you (Note!: This is only my personal experience, it may differ for you.)
1. Effective in controlling oily face.
2. Skin feels smoother and tighter after usage.
3. Skin feels cleansed, some blackheads removed.
4. Dries up fast, not messy.
5. Face brightens up after usage.
6. Pretty cheap for a clay mask, at only $30+.
1. Needs to be washed off after usage.
2. Personally, I dislike the minty feeling as it is too strong.
Overall: 8/10 (Highly recommended!)
If you are feeling tempted, you may get yours now at all The Body Shop outlets. (:
(P.S This is not a paid ad, just a personal review of a product I bought with my own money.)12:36 AM |