About



Germaine Seraphyna.
From a Virgo's point of view. (:


viewing
Please Click On My Nuffnang Ads! (:


Pictures


Diaries


♥May 2013

♥July 2013

♥August 2013

♥September 2013

♥June 2015


Lovell Classic Quilted Bag in Red

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hi all, I know it's been awhile since I've blogged! I am back here again for an update. So, I've had many friends asking me where I got this Chanel Boy inspired bag in a lovely shade of red. Hence, I've decided to do up a post on it. Good things are meant to be shared, right ?? (: Meanwhile, I've put up some outfit of the day posts with this lovely bag as well.

So, back to where I got this bag... It's actually from TeaRoseLove! (: You have no idea how much I went gaga over this bag when I first received it in the mail. The quality was awesome and you have no idea lovely it is until you get to see it in real life! (: No complains on this bag at all, except that the chains can be a little heavy.

I was actually having a hard time deciding whether to get the Lovell Classic Quilted Bag in red or noir!! :X Friends who knows me will know that red is my favourite colour, but at the same time, the noir was a classic! So, you could imagine the struggle to make a decision. In the end, I decided on the red of course, as I have many black ones already...

Apart from that, TeaRoseLove also has this bag in other gorgeous colours such as Noir, Ivory, Hot Pink, Rose and Monochrome. All items from their website are pre-ordered, so you'll have to wait for 1-2 weeks.

Getting tempted by this lovely shade of red already? Head down now to get yours before it goes out of stock! As their website states, there are only limited pieces. So, what are you waiting for?

http://tearoselove.com/product/lovell-classic-quilted-bag-red
http://tearoselove.com/product/lovell-classic-quilted-bag-red
http://tearoselove.com/product/lovell-classic-quilted-bag-red

(P.S This is not a paid ad. It is totally from a consumer point of view.)

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home